martes, 2 de septiembre de 2008



The sunshine comes through the window with lots of beam of hope for you. Then you see out the sky and clouds, big and small, are above.

The flowers in the garden are so beautiful with mixed colors. There is a great population of bugs going on differents roads, suddenly, you notice you are among them and that you are the smallest one, but something excites you to be bigger than the bigger ones, be happier than the others.

Sometimes, the days turn gray and little black, then rain falls down, but you never give up.

You have got the guts to achieve the no-written sheet of paper, you think there will not be tomorrow and you got to do it right now, because you are what you want, what you try, what you have done.

Written by Jorge Estrada

2 comentarios:

jazzman58 dijo...

No doubt you got the talent to write, but still needs some polishing though.
I know you'll get there eventually, but for the time being I like your blog. It is really creative.
Great!

Serenity dijo...

Hi, amore!
I think all these poems are so cute and very talented, but I hope some words are for me, because I think you are my great love and I want you to be with me all eternity.

I love you.