miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008


I'm sitting on the deck of a boat

gazing around my loneliness,

thoughts of you have come

in the cold breeze of this cloudy afternoon,

the river is a long way

and I can see the bridge away

which is a beautiful sight of an entrance to heaven,

the constant blowing air is forming small waves

that are hitting softly my place.


An old tree branch is floating near the non-fancy boat

and a black duck is loitering around it,

suddenly the sky is darkening,

it seems like if it is about to turn colder.


What a day, what an afternoon,

without yout it is not the same,

my heart is not beating like yesterday,

you always give me that warm hug that I need,

you my first and last,

you my baby, my reason

and everything,

the waiting is exhausting,

but very worthy,

an unvaluable price

that men crave to have it,

though I am the lucky one.


Written by Jorge Estrada

No hay comentarios: