sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2008


A daughter asked to her mother "Mother, how will I be when I grow up? will I be pretty? will I be rich? what will I be? what is the future expecting for me?" and her mom replied "It does not matter how pretty you will be or if you will be rich, but what really cares is what you want for your life and make a kind of plan to get your dreams, because being pretty does not long forever and money is not everything, perhaps you can get what you want by this, but you will realize you feel an emptiness that could be fulfilled by other better things than money". Thus, the little girl do not say any word of this to her mother until she got married and thanked her for this advice.

The daughter said after the wedding "Thank you, mother, for the advice you gave me when I was four, it has helped me in some way to feel confident in who I am", the mother did not have any idea of what she was talking about, but then her daughter gave her a hint of this " I recall when I asked you what would I be when I grew up " then the mother put her arms around her daughter crying and saying "Look at you, now you are married, time has passed so fast for me, but I have been having a good time raising you, you have been a good girl who I am very proud of. The only thing I ask you it is that you keep this learning forever and spread it to your kids by showing a good behaving in life"


Written by Jorge Estrada

No hay comentarios: