viernes, 29 de agosto de 2008

"LOLITA" A STANLEY KUBRICK'S MOVIE


"Lolita" is one of my favorite movies, I do not have a range of that, but yes I do have my favorite ones and this is one. You must be thinking why in the world I like this film. Well, it is because the plot is so good, plus it was well directed by the cinematographer Stanley Kubrick who had a good vision in every story he had told by the sequence of images.

Maybe you have not precisely heard about him, but if I tell you "the shinning" "eyes wide shut" "Spartacus" or the most famous "a clockwork orange", perhaps you would have seen these movies that have made a great evolution in cinema, although he seems to present independent movies, those that are not easily understood by all the people, because his movies were made to make us think a little more.


A brief summary of the movie "Lolita" (1962) is that is about a European writer, Humbert Humbert who recently arrived to America planning to stay there for a long time.

By looking for a place to live, he met Charlotte Haze who invited him to stay at her house, but he was not so convinced until he saw her beautiful teenager daughter called Lolita, so he accepted immediatly having some plans with her. And the rest of the story I will not tell you, because I recommend you to see this movie and enjoy it.


Here is a link, so you can watch some important parts of the movie as a trailer


No hay comentarios: