domingo, 24 de agosto de 2008

CINEMA



Hello folks! I'm here just loitering around my blog and I want you to know that I finally saw the movie "Batman: the dark knight" , although it is been a lot of time in the movie theather and almost it is time they do not show this film on the big screen, if you still have the chance to see it, well I totally recomend it! If not, you have wait until DVD release. Because this movie captures you since the first scene with great characterizations such as Christian Bale (Bruce Wayne/Batman), Aaron Eckhart (Harvey Dent) and Heath Ledger (Joker) who has his best acting in this footage, that is my opinion, it is a shame he is past away. I hope he rests in peace, I have seen him in different roles, but this one seems to be really special.





This kind of situation of death leaves me with one little thought "life is short", no one knows when end comes, no one, just God. So, it is a good idea to live the life as great as it can be, to put a smile on our faces, trying to be positive and having the guts to achieve our dreams, because we can, just we have to dare to dream and start doing something for it.

No hay comentarios: