domingo, 24 de agosto de 2008


I wish I could have told her

how much I loved her,

but all of this was impossible for me,

now I regret for many times

I had the chance to say

I loved her,

but now she is gone away

and there is nothing I can do.



My heart is breaking in pieces,

maybe this friendship could have been more,

but I was a coward

and now I am the fool in love

who does not know where the life goes without her,

perhaps all my life will continue,

but nothing will be the same.



I wish I could have told her

how much I loved her,

but now it is too late.



Written by Jorge Estrada in September 26th 2006, but now I publish it here! I hope you like it, even though these are not my feelings nowadays, because I believe I found the real love and it is really exciting to feel it to the maximun at the bottom of my heart.

No hay comentarios: